- Uniswap (UNI) has been recently listed on the AAX exchange.
- AAX exchange previously offers a 50% discount to all UNI token buyers.
Uniswap (UNI) has recently become a member of the AAX spot trading family. For this reason, the AAX community can now enjoy buying and selling UNI using the AAX exchange.
To celebrate the listing, the exchange held an event that gave a 50% discount on UNI purchases. The event ended on June 7, 2021.
To all traders interested in UNI that missed this opportunity, the exchange continues to offer UNI in their exchange. In other words, traders and investors can still purchase and trade UNI at AAX exchange while enjoying the exchange features.
As a result, traders and holders in the exchange can confidently transact their crypto in the exchange. Indeed, this is a piece of great news to all UNI and other crypto holders on the platform.
Moreover, UNI continues to be one of the competitive altcoins in the crypto space. In fact, that crypto was able to reach a market cap of over $12 billion with a trading volume of almost $530 million.
Consequently, the crypto ranks as one of the top 10 digital assets in CoinGecko. Today, crypto is traded at a decent price of $23.40 per crypto.
- Beware of Buying Crypto With Debit Cards Says Kenyan Bank
- Top 3 Commodity-Backed Tokens in 2021
- Bitcoin This Is BAD, It Could Get WORSE!
- WEF Explains Decentralized Finance to Regulators With a Whitepaper
- Tezos Appoints Huge Brooklyn as Its First-Ever AOR