- The US Space Force (USSF) will launch a space vehicle named ARMSTRONG.
- Along with the launch, the USSF will also produce Non-Fungible Tokens.
- The Armstrong Satellite NFT Launch with Space Force will be in Augmented Reality.
Along with the launch of a space vehicle named after the famous Neil Armstrong, the United States Space Force (USSF) will also launch Non-Fungible Tokens. The NFT collection is called the Armstrong Satellite NFT Launch.
These will be interactive NFTs and will be accessible through Augmented Reality. This NFT collection by the USSF was developed by digital artist companies WorldwideXR and VueXR. Both companies specialize in the development of Non-Fungible Tokens.
According to a press release in Businesswire, the NFT will be a way for the Armstrong satellite to extend its legacy.
The team wrote,
“As the Armstrong satellite provides crucial national security capabilities from orbit, the NFT collection further extends its legacy by leveraging the permanency of blockchain technology.”
Back when Neil Armstrong literally went to the moon, the famous quote “that’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind” was born.
The NFT team mentions that the collection strongly reflects the USSF and Armstrong’s desire to inspire and educate generations on developing space capabilities.
- DeFi Token Launchpad Lemonade Plans to Launch IDO DePo Public Sale
- ADA, MATIC, & DOGE Price Surge – Bull Run or Fake Breakout?
- Crypto Analyst: MicroStrategy Could Sell Its Office Furniture To Buy Bitcoin
- IRS Lurks on Telegram To Bust Illegal Bitcoin Trades
- PARSIQ Raises $3M in Venture Round With Solana and Others