- VeChain (VET) reached a new all-time high of $0.27.
- The price surge came after VET PoA 2.0 testnet runs 2500 transactions per block.
- VET might even reach a high price of $1.
VeChain (VET) reached a new all-time high of $0.27 with a 46% gain over the last 24 hours. Moreover, the price surge came after VET PoA 2.0 testnet runs 2500 transactions per block.
Each block 40.125 million GAS,1,000 gas cost .01 VTHO= 401.25 VTHO burn per block, 3.46 million VTHO per day. pic.twitter.com/IJCfDU6YYD
— Boosted_Yota (@Crypto_Lexus) April 15, 2021
Will VeChain (VET) Price Hit $1 Soon?
According to CoinGecko, the price of VET is at $0.249, at the time of writing.
The graph above shows a great performance of VET/USDT over the past few days. If this continues, the crypto can be seen to run along with the bulls in breaking the resistance level of $0.49. This can lead to a high price of $0.68. VET might even arrive at a high price of $1 if investors have decided that VET is a wise investment in 2021.
In contrast, if the VET price fails to maintain its position with the bulls, the crypto might break out its bullish position. It might fall along with the bears at the support level of $0.05. In this situation, the cryptocurrency must find a way to retrieve it quickly. Because if not, the VeChain price might fall even more.
Meanwhile, the relative strength index (RSI) of the VET is already at its overbought state. For this reason, traders, especially scalp and day traders, must trade with caution to avoid price reversal risk.
Similarly, top altcoin gainer AKITA also set a new ATH. However, AKITA’s price is at $0.00000104 with a 1500% surge in just one day. Moreover, Pika’s price is at $0.0000002035, causing over 682% gains over the last 24 hours.
- Peter Schiff: All Cryptos are Jokes, Not Only Dogecoin
- Tax Evaders in South Korean City Could Lose Crypto Holdings
- Cryptocurrency Market Cap Increased Over $300B in Two Weeks
- Medicinal Marijuana GROW Celebrates Its Launch With NFT Giveaway
- NFT Celebrates the Legacy of Soccer Legend Pelé Drops on Ethernity