- VeChain ($VET) senior researcher Zhijie Ren showcased its PoA 2.0 tech.
- The firm also launched its Vechain Grant Program recently.
On Saturday, VeChain ($VET) senior researcher Zhijie Ren showcased its newest (Proof of Assignment) PoA 2.0 tech in the BeWater 2021 Global Developer Conference. Of note, PoA is an algorithm developed by IOTW. It is a more recently developed protocol than both PoW and PoS.
The official Twitter account of VeChain was posted accordingly.
Great work! Thank you for your contribution! https://t.co/aebuSUl0Om
— libotony (@liboliqi) September 2, 2021
It’s worth noting as well that VeChain introduced their $1M Grant Program. It offers developers a unique opportunity to become part of its ecosystem and build and create values in the context of its abundant and fast-growing community.
In addition, a variety of topics are covered in the program, including application development, tools and infrastructure, and blockchain research.
Recently, a VeChain developer also announced the countdown to the block 10,000,000 on the VeChain mainnet.
Libotony, a developer at Vechain, shared the news on his official Twitter account saying
Let’s wait for the block 10,000,000 on the Vechain mainnet.
Meanwhile, VeChain is expected to rise even more with this news. VeChain continues to be one of the trusted digital assets in the crypto world. VET ranks as one of the top 25 cryptocurrencies in CoinMarketCap.
VeChain’s price today is $0.146215 with a 24-hour trading volume of $628,198,991. Currently, VET is down by 2.86% in the last 24 hours.
- TRON and BitTorrent Are Launching BitTorrent Chain
- TRON’s Tpunk #2555 Sells for 555555 TRX, Roughly Over $57K
- With El Salvador’s Legal Tender Plans in Sight, Will Bitcoin Break $60K?
- SundaeSwap Clears Misconceptions Amid Recent Cardano Controversy
- Creator Chain Gears Up for CTR IDO, Announces Airdrops and Giveaways