- Virtue Poker has announced notable participants for its charity tournament in June.
- Not just famous celebrities, but 3 members from its communities will also win tickets.
- The platform recently completed successful funding round and is planning its IDO.
Decentralized poker playing platform Virtue Poker has just announced participants for its charity tournament taking place in June. The no-limit Texas Hold’em tournament will feature 12 participants. These will include NBA Hall of Famer Paul Pierce, ConsenSys Founder Joe Lubin, Hall of Famer Phil Ivey, Brian Rast, Nick Rose, Elliotrades, Winston Wolfe, Mr. Beast, and Ran Neuner.
Moreover, for the remaining three seats, Virtue Poker has a special offering. One member each from the Virtue Poker, SuperFarm, and Ethernity communities will have the chance to win themselves a seat! As per the game rules, the tournament set up will begin from two starting tables. From there, the top three players from each will advance to the final poker table. The player who wins will select their preferred charity to receive proceeds from the event. Also, the ConsenSys-owned project plans to stream the event through its main Twitch channel as well players’ private channels.
Talking about the fundraising event, CEO Ryan Gittleson stated, “Virtue Poker is excited to take this next step to drive awareness and adoption of the world’s first blockchain-based P2P poker platform. Through our partnership with SuperStarter and our execution of our Celebrity Poker Charity event, Virtue Poker will be able to grow our community’s foundation as well as showcase the platform to a broad audience.”
The tournament is just the milestone-marking event VirtuePoker needs. Recently, it completed a successful funding round of $5 Million and is now coming closer to its initial DEX offering. The IDO is planned to be held on 28th May on SuperFarm’s Super starter launchpad, coinciding with Virtue Poker’s real-money launch.
- Is Apple Gearing Up to Enter the Cryptocurrency Space?
- Ripple CEO Speaks on Future of Cryptocurrency and XRP
- Facebook’s Evan Cheng is PARSIQ New Investor and Advisor
- Paysafe’s Skrill Releases Survey Results: 4 Out of 10 People Own Crypto
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction 2021 — Will SHIB Hit $.0009 in 2021 to 2022?