- Virtue Poker will host a Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament.
- The participants will include big names like Justin Sun and many more.
- The winning hand for each knockout is between $2,500 and $25,000.
On September 26, Virtue Poker will host a Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament. The participants will include Hall of Fame (HOF) player, Phil Ivey, HOF NBA player Paul Pierce, YouTube phenom Mr. Beast, TRON founder Justin Sun, Hollywood star Vince Vaughn, Polygon Co-Founder Sandeep Nailwal, and Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin.
Apart from this, Virtue Poker is launching a Binance Mysterybox collection on September 23 – representing each card in a 52 card deck. The winning hand for each knockout during the Celebrity Event will have an award between $2,500 and $25,000.
— Virtue Poker (@Virtue_Poker) September 16, 2021
According to the announcement, participants must purchase 2 mystery boxes to assemble a hand. The participants can then trade with each other to assemble the best poker hand on the secondary market.
These will be the editions respectively:
|A or K||1.69%|
|Q, J, 10, 9||10.17%|
|8, 7, 6||20.34%|
One Ace of Spades with a Digital Signature of Phil will be included in the mystery box, along with a $5,000 prize.
Furthermore, Virtue Poker will also host a $10,000 freeroll tournament where all holders of 2 mystery boxes will have exclusive access to enter the tournament on their platform.
All participants with completed hands can compete and win:
- $2500 for players holding the winning hand for each knockout. If multiple players own the hand then the prize money of $2500 will be split equally among all the winners.
- 1 player holding the championship knockout hand will win the $25,000 prize. If multiple players possess the championship knockout hand.
- 1 lucky player will be randomly picked for the reward.
Participants can collect up to 50 completed hands (100 boxes). Also, joiners must HOLD the winning hand in their Binance account to be eligible for the rewards.
RARA Poker Chips Bonus
Lastly, Virtue Poker has partnered with RARA NFT to add additional prizes to the mystery box drop and event. In fact, users may acquire RARA tokens as poker chips to increase the size of their rewards on Binance.
RARA will reveal a wallet address on its Twitter from September 23rd to 25th. All users who transfer their RARA tokens to the wallet within the allotted time will be able to play. The total RARA tokens in this wallet will comprise a prize pool. The user who holds the NFTs of all winning hands wins the entire RARA prize pool. In the case of multiple winners, only the one who transfers the most tokens to RARA wins the prize pool.
Reward: Cash reward of the total RARA tokens in the RARA wallet
Eligibility: Users who transfer RARA tokens to the RARA wallet
Redemption: Fill in and submit the survey sent by RARA
As the host of Virtue Poker’s Celebrity, they are very excited to create a truly unique NFT experience for our viewers. By partnering with Binance, they intend to continue to drive both adoptions of the Virtue Poker platform and of NFTs. Virtual Poker takes this step to illustrate yet another use case for NFTs: interacting with a live event.
The team also shares their thanks to the Virtue Poker community for the continuous support on their platform as they continue to grow in the pre-eminent blockchain-based gaming platform.
- Top 5 Trending Cryptocurrencies of the Day
- Chronicle – The Next Evolution of Tradable Collectables
- Buy the Dip Now! September Is the Prime for Crypto Investment
- eToro Invests $1 Million to Expand GoodDollar Universal Basic Income Project
- Betting Platform Chipz Launches NFT Marketplace Along With First Ambassador — UFC Champion Nick Diaz