- Vortex DeFi presents a one-stop simplified DeFi Asset Management platform.
- It will provide a suite of applications that will enable users to manage their DeFi needs from A to Z.
- The Vortex ecosystem consists of V-Swap, V-Yield, V-NFTs, V-Insure, and V-Pay.
Vortex DeFi presents a one-stop simplified DeFi Asset Management platform. Harnessing the power of different blockchain ecosystems, it brings together leading protocols and platforms to let honest farmers leverage the maximum potential of their DeFi.
The web-based platform aims to provide a suite of applications that will enable users to do activities such as NFT asset tracking, lending, insurance of crypto assets, borrowing, as well as providing easy cross-chain swapping from one crypto asset to another. Powered by Yearn Finance, Vortex DeFi will enable the product to aggregate across various lending protocols. This way, it will provide farmers with the best and optimized yield automatically.
Its integrated approach in handling DeFi assets is one of its strongest points as it will provide these with a simple and secure platform that is 100% non-custodial in nature. It ensures that its core focus remains on user experience, security, and privacy of data and user information.
The Vortex ecosystem will comprise of the following products:
- V-Swap: Seamless P2P (peer-to-peer) cross-chain crypto-asset swap feature.
- V-Yield: Working with Yield Finance Protocol, yield farmers can leverage on the best lending rates and maximize profits.
- V-NFTs: V-NFT will let users manage their NFT assets and swaps within the Vortex ecosystem, a much-needed update with the NFT popularity surge.
- V-Insure: Vortex aims to integrate with major insurance protocols so as to provide users a chance to insure their DeFi exposure within the platform itself.
- V-Pay: Fiat ramps to buy and sell tokens with credit card or bank account
In offering these enhanced features, Vortex aims to cater to users’ DeFi needs from A to Z. It provides not only key functionalities such as lending and borrowing, but will also offer cross-chain swap starting with Ethereum and followed by Polkadot. Since it will offer all relevant services within a single space, users can save hugely on gas fees. Ultimately, Vortex is working with its core goal in mind of making DeFi easy, accessible, simple, secure, and scalable for end-users and developers.
With the recent launch of its mainnet at June end, the year 2021 is lined up with exciting milestones for Vortex DeFi such as the V-Yield and NFT asset management launch.