- WAX (WAXP) record a 24-hour growth rate of over +34%.
- Bitcoin keeps dominating the crypto market.
The crypto world never fails to surprise its investors and traders in the space. This time, the WAX (WAXP) network successfully recorded a 24-hour growth rate of over +34%. The current surge is the result of the aggressive performance of the crypto in space. As a result, crypto enthusiasts are now closely watching the WAX crypto.
In terms of technology, WAX is designed to make e-commerce transactions faster, simpler and safer for every party involved. In addition, it is also a blockchain that is fully compatible with EOS that uses a delegated proof-of-stake (DPoS) as its consensus mechanism.
At the time of writing, WAX trades at a decent price of $0.6341 per crypto with a one year growth rate of over +1502.7%. It has a market capitalization of almost $1.2 billion and a trading volume of $563 million. If this bullish trend continues, there is a big possibility that the crypto might boost its market position even further.
On the other hand, WAX is just one of the digital assets in the space that is now boosting its market position. The Ethereum, XRP, and LUNA cryptos are some of the examples of digital assets that continue to take the crypto market center stage. Of course, let us not forget Bitcoin, the king of crypto assets that keeps on dominating the crypto industry.
- Synapse Partners with Constellation to Expand Fundraising
- Visa Launches Crypto Advisory Services for Digital Assets Demands
- Immutable Appoints 3 Senior Executives to Support Global Expansion
- BitMart Exchange Tightens Its Security Protocols After Its Severe Hack
- BitTorrent Completes Initial Investment into WOO Network as Part of Series A