- Matic has surged over 30% to set a new all-time high of $0.24.
- Matic price has been rising since it rebranded to Polygon In February.
- Crypto analyst Lark Davis believes Matic will reach $1 once it gets listed on Coinbase.
Matic announced its upgrade to Polygon on February 9, which caused its price to start surging. In addition, the altcoin has managed to steadily push upwards as shown on the chart below.
Matic’s bull run has caused a lot of positive reactions on Twitter. One user @missnatoshi recently posted
— MISSNATOSHI 👸🏻 (@missnatoshi) March 1, 2021
Crypto analyst Lark Davis also chipped in and noted that Coinbase currently has Matic listed on its custody platform. Davis further stated that once Coinbase officially lists Matic it will go up to $1.
Also, gaming giant Atari recently integrated with Polygon. Atari is using Polygon’s L2 to scale its token and NFTs. However, Atari is just one of many key integrations that Polygon has added to its network. Thus, each partnership is a key stepping stone to Polygon becoming the ‘internet of blockchains’ a fact, reflected by its growing market cap and price.
- Will India Ban Cryptocurrency in 2021 or Not?
- Crypto Expert Predicts March as Altcoins Season
- Google Finance Adds Crypto Tab Featuring BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH