- WiV announced the launch of its WIVA token on MANTRA DOA’s launchpad ZENDIT
- The pool opens on Tuesday, August 31st at 12 PM UTC.
The award-winning fintech platform WiV announced the launch of its WIVA token on MANTRA DOA’s launchpad ZENDIT, a decentralized swapping protocol.
WiV technology claims to be the world’s first brand to put investable wines into high-yielding NFTs, bringing the world of fine wines to DeFi. In addition to the launch of its native currency WIVA token, WiV also announced the opening of the WIVA pool. The WiV ZENDIT pool opens on Tuesday, August 31st at 12 PM UTC.
Speaking of the token, the team claims that the WIVA token is “the world’s first industry pegged token,” adding that the token will be the foundation of the WiV ecosystem, a new, inclusive and borderless economy for physical assets in a digital world. The team added that it could also be used for single asset staking and yield farming at competitive rates after launch.
What is more, WIVA offers more financial stability. Also, it provides less authority and a way for the world to appreciate the knowledge, experience, and skill of winegrowers worldwide.
As wine holds a unique position as part of the cultural heritage of many nations, wine producers can now authenticate their wine and turn it into a token. After that, they can receive an offer of a loan up to 50% of the wine asset’s value.
In a press release, the WiV team noted that each holder of WIVA would be a member of the first wine club created on the blockchain. Additionally, there would also be unique privileges in the metaverse for WIVA holders.
Furthermore, the company said that the public round tokens would be 100% unlocked on September 2nd, but it didn’t give a specific time yet. Meanwhile, it stated that it has a total available token of 2,380,952.38 WIVA. In addition, WiV noted that it raised an amount of $100,000.
People interested in joining the WiV ZENDIT pool can check the company official website or social media accounts for more information.
- Cardano’s CEO Answers Questions, Talks About Lowering Fees
- Tron CEO Justin Sun Spends $10 Million on His First CryptoPunk
- Bithumb, Coinone, and Korbit Join Hands to Combat Money Laundering
- Terra (LUNA) Is Undervalued, Could Easily Double And Be Top Ten EOY Says PrimeXBT Analyst Kim Chua
- Wanchain Integrates with Moonbeam to Boost the DeFi Ecosystem in Kusama via Moonriver