- Xend Finance public sale will be live through Balancer on March 22, 2021, at 15:00 (UTC).
- Users require a Web3-enabled cryptocurrency wallet to interact with the smart contracts and swap tokens on Balancer.
- Xend Finance LBP will have a continuous and gradual update of weight during the Public Sale course.
Xend Finance’s public sale will be live on March 22, 2021, via a Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP). A total of 13.3M XEND tokens will be up for sale in this round.
The LBP will start at 15:00 (UTC+0), March 22, 2021, and end at 15:00 (UTC+0), March 24, 2021, or until all $XEND tokens have been sold or whichever happens first.
Furthermore, Xend Finance’s Balancer LBP will be live within 48 hours. The sale begins at $0.3 for $XEND, which will keep changing as the pool’s weights or rate of assets of the pool keep on changing.
Notably, the mechanism is in place to stop people from front-running others. This is to prevent the purchase of the assets/tokens before the official public sale.
Suppose that the Xend Finance LBP will have a continuous and gradual update of weight during the Public Sale course. There might be a scenario that the token price quoted on Balancer’s page may become outdated from time to time. This is likely to happen if the state of the Ethereum contracts does not update with every block.
However, users can also use the Poke Weight feature before buying $XEND tokens. This feature will update the weight and token price. In this case, users might find a chance to catch an advantageous token price, an opportunity that must not be lost.
Furthermore, the remaining tokens will remain in circulation and allocated across our multifaceted liquidity strategy, including Uniswap and centralized exchanges.
- PancakeSwap Regains Access to DNS After Hijack
- Buyaladdin set to Accept Crypto Payments — BTC, ETH
- Man City Joins With Socios.com to Launch $CITY Fan Token