- Yearn.finance surges 24 hours price position.
- YFI gears to smash the $50K trading price anytime soon .
The crypto world never fails to surprise its investors inside and outside the industry. This time, yearn.finance (YFI) successfully recorded a skyrocketing growth rate of over +50% in the past 7 days. This position of the crypto creates a noise in the market that made the community of yearn.finance go crazy.
The yearn.finance network currently ranks as one of the top one hundred altcoins in CoinGecko. In addition, it has a huge market capitalization of over $1.2 billion with a 24 hour trading volume of almost $600 million. This aggressive trend of yearn.finance caused crypto analysts and enthusiasts to forecast a better future for YFI.
Based on the graph above, YFI keeps moving above the bullsh price of $35000 per crypto. If this uptrend position keeps on, YFI might be able to smash its $39614 resistance level and go beyond it. Interestingly, the price of YFI may skyrocket to reach the bullish price of over $50000. But of course, there is a big chance that this will happen if the bullish market and its investors continue to favor the crypto.
On the other hand, the crypto market is now back on its feet once again. In fact, the whole market capitalization of the space amounts to almost $2.3 trillion. This is thanks to all the cryptocurrencies that never fail to support the market during its downtimes.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are solely the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the views of CoinQuora. No information in this article should be interpreted as investment advice. CoinQuora encourages all users to do their own research before investing in cryptocurrencies.
- SocialGood: Crypto Presenting a New Era for E-shopping
- VR Movie on Mars — The First Interactive NFT in the World
- BNBDigger — A Staking Wallet Offering High ROI for BNB Holders
- Inheritance Art Spatial Reality Dominates the NFT World, Resolves Market Instability
- Dogebonk Becomes 1st Memecoin in Space, Smashes Musk’s DOGE-1 Rocket Mission